JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 | Check JEE Advance Important Dates, Eligibility, Preparation Tips, JEE advance 2018 Application Form, JEE advance Important Dates with official notification. IIT JEE Advance Notification has important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and expected cut-off marks 2018
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 | Check JEE Advance Important Dates, Eligibility, Preparation Tips
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018- Indian Institutes of Technology conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every to select the candidates to take admission to pursue Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics. All the eligible candidates can apply for the entrance examination thru the JEE Advanced Application Form. In the post, candidates seeking for useful information regarding JEE 2018, can find all the details about the exam. This IIT JEE exam is the second stage of JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination). In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advance Registration Form 2018 Important Dates & Eligibility Criteria
After qualifying IIT JEE Mains, JEE Advanced Application Form, you all might have placed the dream of exploring the life at Indian Institutes to Technology (IITs) in your minds. Candidates here can download the JEE Advance Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018. You can also download the JEE Advance Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Model Paper and Previous Years Question paper pdf. Certainly, it becomes a dream come true when a JEE aspirant gets entry into the IITs to contribute to the country’s growth in the fields of science and technology by serving at state and national levels.
JEE ADVANCED Important Dates 2018
|Online Registration Starts||4th week of April 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||3rd week of May 2018 (9 to 12 PM & 2 to 5 PM)|
|Online display of ORS and scanned responses||Last week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||1st week of June 2018|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|AAT Result Declaration Date||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Starts||3rd week of June 2018|
Download IIT JEE Advance 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Years Paper Solution
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- No. of Papers: The exam will be comprised of two papers (Paper 1 & 2).
- Attempts: Candidates have to attempt both the papers.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi Language.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions (multiple choice and numerical answer type).
- Subjects: The question paper of both the paper will consist of the three separate sections which include Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2018
AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam will be conducted for the candidates who want to get admission to the B.Arch course. Candidates have to appear for the AAT examination. Candidates, those qualified the JEE Advanced 2018 exam only they are eligible to apply for this test. To apply for this exam, candidates have to register themselves through online mode. The exam duration of AAT exam will be three hours. Candidates, those secure marks above than the cut-off marks will be considered as qualifies for the exam JEE Advanced Application Form. No separate rank list will be made for AAT.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The syllabus of JEE Advanced 2018 will consist of three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates, those want to apply for architecture programme offered by the IITs, they have appear in AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam. The syllabus of AAT exam will comprised of some extra syllabus. The syllabus is mentioned here:
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
JEE Advance 2018 Selection Process, Application Form Fee
Selection of the students to IITs is based solely on the All India Rank AIR in the exam which is based solely on one’s scores in the IIT JEE exam. The JEE Advance application fee for male candidates of General Category and Non-Creamy Layer of Other Backward Classes (OBC (NCL)) is Rs 2,000. Male students of SC, ST and PWD categories have to pay Rs 1,000. All female contenders are exempted from paying the fees of JEE Advanced 2018 application form.
How To Download JEE Advanced Application Form 2018
- Visit the JEE Advance Official Website: www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Then click on “Registration”.
- Then fill your Roll No & Password to Login.
- Then Submit It.
- Then create a new password for JEE Advanced Application Form 2018.
- Then fill the No. of Attempts.
- Then choose your centre.
- Then select the language of question paper.
- Then upload your scanned images and certificates like Signature, Thumb Impression, 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet.
- At last, make the payment.Payment can be made online or Offline mode.If you are going to pay through online mode then you have to pay through Debit Card / Credit Card or Net banking.
- If you are going to pay through offline Mode then take a print out of E-Challan and submit it nearby SBI branch.
Download JEE Advanced Application Form 2018>>>>>>>www.jeeadv.ac.in