AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket 2017,Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017 Veterinary ,AHVS Recruitment 2017-18,Job Veterinary Karnataka ,Veterinary Jobs In Karnataka,Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2017 Apply for 550 Veterinary,Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2017 KAHVS VO Exam,AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket 2017 –AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket 550 Veterinary Officer Exam Dates, AHVS Exam Hall Ticket, AHVS Veterinary Officer Admit Card, AHVS Karnataka Admit Card.www.ahvs.kar.nic.in,
AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket 2017,Karnataka AHVS Admit Card 2017 Veterinary.
AHVS Karnataka Admit card 2017-
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences, Karnataka is going to recruit the young or enthusiast contenders in the department for the posts of the Veterinary Officer Post. Entrants who meet eligibility criteria may submit their Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Application form on or before the last date. The Contenders who willing to work in Karnataka AHVS can apply for Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017. The contenders who want to apply Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Application Form, they can check the official employment notification. From the employment notification, you can get about the education qualification, age limit & Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Form fee, How to apply, important dates related to Karnataka Apply Online 550 VO Jobs Form AHVS Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary Officer Exam Hall Ticket-
Karnataka AHVS Veterinary examination is going to be conducted soon Through this hiring process, AHVS Krantaka about to recruit 550 citizens for Government Jobs .Candidates who have applied for AHVS Karnataka Vacancy 2017 have to download AHVS Karnataka Admit Card through its official website. Job seekers appearing for AHVS Exam 2017 can now download AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket through DOB, Registration id. AHVS Karnataka Admit Card is an important document as it includes information such as examination name, candidates’ name, Father Name, applicant registration number, Exam date, Time, Address of examination center, Roll number and general guidelines which must be followed by the aspirants in the examination hall. Therefore AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Office Admit Card 2017 is an important document for entering the examination centre as without it the candidate shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall.AHVS Karnataka Hall Ticket 2017.
Veterinary Officer vacancy details –
Candidates must have done M.V.Sc or B.V.Sc and Animal Husbandry (AH) from recognized Institute and registered in concerned Veterinary Council.
Job contenders must hold minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. Relaxation to the upper age limit is applied to reserved category candidates as specified below:
- 03 years for Category 2A,2B,3A,3B aspirants.
- 05 years for SC/ST and Category-1.
Pay Scale: Rs. 28,100/- to Rs.50,100/- per month.
Applicable candidates must deposit the application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Commissioner, Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services” payable at Bangalore.
- Rs. 500/- for Unreserved category candidates.
- No fee for Cat-1, SC/ST category candidates.
AHVS Karnataka VO Selection Process
Candidates who have applied will first undergo written test of objective type questions. Based on the score obtained by them in the 1st round shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
- Written test
- Personal interview
veterinary Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Name of Department: – Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Sciences, Karnataka
- Name of Posts: – Veterinary Officer
- Number of Opportunity: – 550 Posts
- Application Form Last Date: – 05 April 2017
- Examination Date: – Update Soon
- Article Category: – Admit Card / Exam Date
- Category Status: – Available Soon
- Admit Card Availability: – Update Soon
- Official URL: – www.ahvs.kar.nic.in
Veterinary Officers Admit Card 2017-
|Corporation||Karnataka Animal Husbandry Veterinary Sciences|
|Post Name||Veterinary Officers|
|No. of Seats||550|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
Karntaka AHVS VO Officer Exam Pattern 2017
How to Download AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Login the official link of this recruitment authority.
- Now click on the recruitment option.
- Select notification regarding to Veterinary Officer Admit Card.
- Fill Registration No and Date of Birth at below mention Text box.
- Submit this process to download your admit card.
- After showing admit card on display, take a print out of it.
- Bring at exam center and keep safe after examination. Click Here